You are interested in the work of Doctors Without Borders and want to participate in a project?
For our projects we are looking for physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists, gynecologists, midwives, nurses, surgical nurses, medical laboratory technicians, epidemiologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, pharmacists, and technically qualified "all-rounder" as logisticians, staff coordinators and finance professionals.
You can apply for these positions by using our application form. The application form will help us get a better understanding of your professional background, your experience, skills, and competencies, as well as about your motivation.
- Please download the application form and save it on your computer: Bewerbungsformular / Application Form
- Please make sure that you fill in all fields which are marked with an asterix (*). Incomplete application forms can not be considered.
- MSF is an international organisation and as such, we require all of your information and attachments to be provided in English.
- In an electronic application no signature is required. Simply type in your name in the field marked "signature".
- Please send us the following documents:
- application form
- curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- skills lists/special CVs, according to the position you apply for
- Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org For attachments please use the formats JPG, PDF, or DOC only.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. An acknowledgement of application will be provided within a few days.