You are interested in the work of Doctors Without Borders and want to participate in a project?
For our projects we are looking for physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists, gynecologists, midwives, nurses, surgical nurses, medical laboratory technicians, epidemiologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, pharmacists, and technically qualified "all-rounder" as logisticians, staff coordinators and finance professionals.
You can apply for these postions by using our application form. The application form will help us get a better understanding of your professional background, your experience, skills, and competencies, as well as about your motivation.
- Please download the application form and save it on your computer: Bewerbungsformular / Application Form
- Please make sure that you fill in all fields which are marked with an asterix (*). Incomplete application forms can not be considered.
- MSF is an international organisation and as such, we require all of your information and attachments to be provided in English.
- In an electronic application no signature is required. Simply type in your name in the field marked "signature".
- Please send us the following documents:
- application form
- curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- for surgeons: list of operations
- for anaesthetists optional: list of operations
- Please send your application preferably by e-mail to email@example.com For attachments please use the formats JPG, PDF, or DOC only.
If it is not possible for you to send an electronic application, you may send it by post to:
Ärzte ohne Grenzen (MSF)
- Human Resources Department
Am Köllnischen Park 1
10179 Berlin, Germany
We are looking forward to receiving your application. An acknowledgement of application will be provided within a few days.